- Discover Bahamian culture on a tour from Freeport
- Sample traditional food and drinks while you explore
- Learn about local arts, crafts, dances, traditions and more
- Round-trip transfers from your Freeport hotel or cruise port included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grum Ma's House Cultural Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized