Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit the Lucayan National Park and explore its fascinating caves
- Stroll along Gold Rock Beach and soak up the sun
- Enjoy the company of a wide variety of wild birds and colorful fish
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Freeport hotels
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Walk through the vibrant tropical park, viewing a myriad of native birds in the trees and colorful fish in the lagoons. Visit Gold Rock Beach, accessible by a wooden boardwalk, to enjoy the sugar-soft white sand and gentle waves lapping the beach. Simply relax or beachcomb, looking for driftwood and unusual shells, enjoying the peace and quiet that comes with escaping the busy area around Freeport.
This park is home to one of the longest explored underwater cave systems in the world. Encompassing 42 acres (17 hectares,) this park includes five different ecological zones. Visit the caves where the island's Arawak Indians lived before Columbus' discovery of the Bahamas.
After exploring this off-the-beaten-path attraction, your guide will return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.Forbes Charter Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Not to mention, not crowded at all and very secluded." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews