- See the sights of DC lit up for the night
- Combination tour with a vehicle and walking
- Nighttime tour leaves the day free for other activities
- Plenty of opportunities for frame-worthy photos
Departure & Return
Guests will meet at the bus stop on Pennsylvania Avenue, NW close to the corner with 9th Street NW, near the National Archives building. The bus will arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your departure time. 800 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20004
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests may choose to stay on the bus at any stop as desired or ask the tour guide how to modify the amount of walking at any stop.
- There will be standing and walking during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather as much of the tour is outdoors. Umbrellas and layers are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews